CALL (727) 330-7800 TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE
An arrest for DUI can be an overwhelming and confusing time
as one is confronted with the criminal and civil process
If you have been arrested for DUI, you may want to consider
your legal options and understand the criminal and civil
process prior to going to court. A DUI conviction may lead to
a suspension of your driver’s license, criminal penalties, and
an increase in your car insurance.
When defending a DUI case, I treat each case differently, as
no two cases are alike. Each case contains separate facts and
circumstances which may be imperative in the defense of your
case. DUI cases are fact specific and paying attention to the
details is vital.
Some of the important issues a DUI attorney must review in
a DUI case are the following:
- The basis for the traffic stop – Why did the police stop
you in the first place?
- Field Sobriety Exercises – What exercises were performed?
- Breath, Urine, or Blood Results – What was the outcome of
the field sobriety tests?
- Any other pertinent information revealed through the
- Any previous DUI convictions?
- DUI arrest involving a crash or serious bodily injury?
I strive to devote my time and attention to each case and
work with each client individually on a
When you contact my office, you will speak with directly with
me to discuss your case, concerns, or questions.
Call 727-330-7800 today for a consultation to
discuss your legal rights.