Since 2008 we have been handling evictions for landlords, property managers, investors, out-of-state owners and realtors in residential and commercial eviction actions for nonpayment of rent, failure to comply with the lease agreement, failure by the tenant to vacate after termination of the lease agreement, or failure by the tenant to comply with Florida State Statutes regarding a tenant’s conduct.
Types of Eviction
- Non payment of rent: Three (3) Day Notice to Pay Rent or Deliver Possession. If mailing the notice the law requires an additional 5 days for mailing not including day of service, weekends, or legal holidays. The notice can be personally delivered or posted to the residence.
- Non Compliance: Any breach of the lease agreement Seven (7) Day Notice to Cure or Seven (7) Notice Termination of the Lease Agreement.
- Termination of Tenancy: For verbal monthly lease agreements a Fifteen (15) day notice is required.
- COMPLAINT: File the eviction complaint with the Clerk of Court.
- SERVICE: Serve the tenant with the eviction complaint and summons by process service.
- ANSWER: Tenant will have five (5) days to respond to the complaint or deposit the rental monies as alleged in the complaint or the amount the tenant believes they owe with the Clerk of Court.
- DEFAULT JUDGMENT: Tenant fails to answer or deposit money with the court registry.
- FINAL JUDGMENT: Judgment signed by the Judge in favor of the landlord.
- WRIT OF POSSESSION: Tenant is removed from the premises by the Sheriff’s Office.
What does an eviction cost?
Attorney Flat Fee for Uncontested Non Payment of Rent Evictions $350 plus the costs
Filing Fee: $198
Process Service: $45 for each tenant
Summons Fee: $10 for each tenant
Writ of Possession: $90 for each tenant and an additional $40 for each tenant in Hillsborough County.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Fill out the Contact Me Form
Call (727) 330-7800
Download these forms to get started: